Think Thin and Stay Thin
It’s been an effort, but you have lost the weight…the question is: “Can you keep it off?”
Weight loss and keeping the weight lost is a challenge for so many Americans. Most diets are only temporary “fixes”, that leave the dieter hungry and eager to return to their former eating habits. The problem is, those are the habits that originally caused the excess weight gain.
In order to keep the weight off, new life skills must be learned, skills that will make you feel good about yourself, help you be successful and help you think thin. Hypnotherapy can help you recognize and understand those things that will help you achieve your goals.
Why don’t diets work?
Medical professionals and experts recommend you lose between 1-3 pounds per week. But most people are very anxious to shed those unwanted pounds, so they try crash diets and diet aids that claim quick results. Losing weight faster than recommended can cause:
- Muscle loss
- Hair loss
- Injury to heart and other organs
- Gall stones
If you consider the fact that your weight gain happens slowly, it stands to reason that it is safer for it to come off slowly.
Why do You Gain Weight?
- We often eat because of habits…it’s noon, time for lunch. The question is: Are you hungry?
- We eat for the comfort food can give us when we are feeling stressed, depressed, nervous or anxious.
- For people trying to stop smoking, food becomes a substitute for cigarettes.
- Lack of exercise. Weight gain occurs when we eat more calories than we expend, regular exercise can help burn the extra calories.
- Believe it or not, aging can help cause weight gain. Many people, as they age become less active and lose calorie burning muscle, which is typically replaced with fat.
- Many women gain weight during pregnancy.
- Boredom is a big culprit for weight gain.
Think thin and stay slim…it can be done!
Hypnosis, together with NLP is an effective way to to begin thinking in a new way. By tapping into the power of your subconscious mind you will be able to learn and implement tools to help you eat healthier, enjoy doing it and keep the weight off.
Call now for your Free 15 minute phone consultation