How Can Hypnosis Benefit You?
Hypnosis isn’t a magic wand…although many people think that’s what it feels like. Hypnosis can help and enable you to make great and positive changes in your life, changes that in the past may have felt impossible to make.
Hypnosis used to be thought of as simply a parlor trick, entertainment and not taken very seriously, but over the years it has proven to be a very useful and powerful tool that helps with self-improvement, and is recognized and endorsed as such by The American Medical Association.
Some of the conditions that can be improved through Hypnosis are:
- Increased self-confidence
- Weight loss
- Accomplishing goals
- Ending bad habits such as:
- nail biting
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Sleep disorders
- Fears and phobias
- Pain control
- Increased focus and attention
- Help with relationships
- Overcome procrastination
- and so much more!
Hypnosis is Simple, safe and relaxing…
Hypnosis is an age-old technique that gets its name from the the Greek word “Hypnos”, who is the Greek god of sleep. Hypnosis uses guided relaxation and focused concentration, which can put you in a state of deep awareness, or often referred to as being in a trance.
Your are always safe while in an hypnotic state or trance because:
- Hypnosis is a state of concentration and relaxation – NOT sleep or loss of consciousness.
- You are always in a natural state of mind and will never lose self-control or surrender your will.
- You never lose touch with reality.
- Because of numbers 1-3, a Hypnotist can never make you do anything you don’t want to do.
Can Hypnosis help you?
Your mind is a powerful thing…is it ready for change? Are you ready for change? Hypnosis can only be as effective as you are ready….remember, Hypnosis is not a magic wand, but if you’re ready, it can feel like one!
Isn’t it time you start living your life the way you want to?
Contact me to schedule your Free 15 minute phone consultation