How Can You Stop the Distress of Stress?
Like most disorders; fear, inability to sleep, being anxious, feeling stress and many others, we all experience them at one time or another. But when one of these disorders becomes a way of life, that’s when it becomes something that can affect us in a more profound way…it can change the quality of our life.
Constant stress is one of those life changing things. As you try to cope with all that life throws at you: deadlines, family needs, time schedules and all the other many demands, it’s no wonder why you feel stressed.
Good Stress – Bad Stress
Stress can be a motivator that helps you accomplish things that need to be done…it’s called performing under pressure. But when stress levels are too high it no longer motivates, but can wear you down. When this happens, you are experiencing stress that can have harmful effects on you, it can cause:
- Illness such as dizziness, nausea, stomach problems
- Negative outlook on life
- Lack of good judgement
- Feelings of loneliness and being overwhelmed
- Lack of sleep
- Extreme weightloss or weight gain
- Increase in negative habits such as biting your nails
Extreme levels of stress can impair your performance in all areas of your life and make you feel like you are functioning on overload and out of control.
Hypnotherapy can help you resolve the issues that raise your stress levels.
Hypnosis can help you manage your stress effectively:
- Being in a hypnotic trance is very relaxing, this is a totally opposite feeling of stress. What a great change from the chronic stress you feel every day. Hypnosis can show you how to relax.
- Hypnosis can help you make change in your life to reduce the stress you live with.
- It can help you overcome negative habits that you either developed or leaned on to help you cope with your stress.
Your mind is in charge….it tells your body how to respond to outside influences. Using hypnotherapy helps put you in charge of how your mind interprets the triggers that would normally cause your stress.
Take back control of your life…Contact me for a Free 15 minute phone consultation.